Terms and Conditions
[BPL Unboxing Challenge]
This BPL Unboxing Challenge (“Contest”) is run by Reliance Retail Ltd. (“Reliance”) BPL is a registered trade mark of BPL limited (“BPL”) and used under license by Reliance.
This Contest is run by Reliance and in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram or Facebook. You are providing your information to Reliance/BPL and not to Instagram or Facebook.
These Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) are in addition to the conditions of Use, Sale, and the Privacy Notice of BPL to which you agree by using the website www.BPL.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, "BPL.in"). To the extent the Use, Sale, and the Privacy Notice of BPL in BPL.in are inconsistent with these T&Cs, these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the website only.
- By participating in the contest, the entrant/participant has agreed to these Terms & Conditions of the Contest.
- The entrant should be an Indian national residing in India and of age 18 years and above and holding govt recognised valid ID proof of India. The Contest is not open to the employees and immediate relative of the employees BPL and Reliance, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies.
- Residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (in accordance to the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and any other states where prohibited by law are not eligible to participate.
- Upon participation in the manner prescribed herein during the Contest Period, the Participants shall be eligible to win BPL Merchandise of value upto ₹ 2000.00.
- This is a one-time Contest.
- The eligible products for unboxing are Small Domestic Appliance products by BPL only.
- A full list of products can be seen in the given weblink : https://www.reliancedigital.in/search?q=:price-asc:productTags:BPL_Republic_Day:availability:Exclude%20out%20of%20Stock&page=0
- Contest validity period shall commence from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) of the 1st day of the February 2022 and end on 23:59 hours (IST) of the 28th day of the February 2022. (Contest Period)
- Participants can submit entries on their own Instagram handles anytime between the validity of Contest Period. It is clarified that only the first post made by a participant for each Event in accordance with these T&Cs will be considered for the purposes of this. Multiple posts using a single Twitter, Instagram or Facebook account for the same Event will not be considered for the purposes of this Contest. Anyone found using multiple Twitter or Facebook accounts to enter the Contest will be ineligible.
- Winners shall be eligible for BPL Merchandise of value upto ₹ 2000.00 (Rupees Two Thousand Only) as gratitude under the Contest / BPL Unboxing Challenge.
- In order to Participate in the Contest, Entrant/Participant has to follow the following mandatory steps:(i) Visit weblink : https://www.reliancedigital.in/search?q=:price-asc:productTags:BPL_Republic_Day:availability:Exclude%20out%20of%20Stock&page=0 to see or find out the list of eligible products for Unboxing Challenge.(ii) Unboxing of any of the eligible products listed in clause (i) above.(iii) Make and upload Video or picture of unboxing any of the products under clause (i) above . (iv) Post/Upload the said video or picture on participant’s Instagram handle. (v) Participant’s Instagram handle must not be in private mode, else BPL’s team will not be able to evaluate the post/video and the said entry shall be considered as invalid. (vi) Use #BPLUnboxing and also tag @bpl.india in their post entries.(vii) Like/follow BPL’s Facebook/Instagram/Twitter handles [https://www.facebook.com/BPLTV.IN / https://www.instagram.com/bpl.india/ / https://twitter.com/BPL_India] (viii) Follow @bpl.india handle on Instagram and Tag your friends to participate in the Contest /Challenge
- The entry format can be in the form of Unboxing Video of the select product or through a picture of the select product with the packaging box.
- Winners are required to provide their Name, Age and Email Address on Instagram messenger in order to receive a confirmation of their gratification.
- Proof of purchase of the unboxing product shown in the video or picture shall be produced to claim the voucher/gratification.
- The winner will be declared within 30 days of the contest end date. The winning post will receive the winner selection in comment section from BPL social media handle.
- The Entrant with posting of neat, clean and clear visibility images/photos will be scrutinised and shortlisted for winner selection (“Qualified Entries”). Incomplete/Illegible/inappropriate entries will be disqualified.
- Winner qualification and selection will be based on participation video and images uploaded and the above mandatory steps being followed in clause 11.
- Winner Post/entry amongst Qualified Entries will be selected by BPL Team based on the quality of video and its content and the decision of BPL team shall be final.
- Incomplete/Illegible/inappropriate /non-compliant entries will be disqualified.
- Any of your content or post or material found to be unlawful, defamatory, infringing, obscene, sexually explicit, harmful, fraudulent, confidential, libellous, hateful, discriminatory, threatening or otherwise illegal material or information or anything which might constitute a criminal or civil offence or promote violence will be disqualified.
- The winning posts will receive the winner selection message through BPL’s social media handles and contacted for verification. If the Winner fails to comply with the verification requirements within 7 (seven) days of the first intimation, then she/he shall be deemed to have waived his/her right to receive the prize.
- Reliance/BPL and its agents has the sole discretion and right to (i) select or reject any entry that does not conform to these Terms & Conditions (ii) withdraw/cancel/terminate the Contest (iii) amend the terms or extend the Contest Period without giving any notice/intimation to entrants. No claims/questions/queries shall be entertained in this regard.
- The Winners shall have to provide their Name, Age, Email Address and residential address along with their contact number & Government photo ID proof (to the complete satisfaction of Reliance/BPL) within 7 days of posting winner communication by Reliance/BPL through a private message on the social media contest page in order to receive a confirmation of their gratification and/or claim the gratification
- After receipt of the details as above, gift dispatch process will begin. Gift dispatch will happen anywhere between 30-60 days after the winner response is received in private message.
- The Gratification for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- If the winner doesn’t claim prize within the stipulated time of 7 days of the announcement, then Reliance/BPL reserves its right to forfeit the same or may select the next winner
- Upon participation to the Contest and submission of entries / uploading video on Contest page of BPL’s social media handles or even self-owned social media handle; Participants grant irrevocable consent to Reliance and/or BPL and Reliance/ BPL shall have the unrestricted right to use and publish contest entries of all participants and sent entries using BPL’s various social media handles including Facebook / Twitter / Instagram/ YouTube handles.
- Neither Reliance /BPL nor any of its parent /group companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees, nor any agencies (collectively "Contest Entities") are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmission, lost/delayed/misdirected mail, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failure of any telephone or other network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, or for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrect or incomplete entry.
- Reliance/BPL also reserves the right to cancel the contest midway without declaring any winner due to Force majeure events or circumstances arise beyond the control of Reliance/BPL
- This acceptance of the terms and conditions shall be deemed to have been given at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and the courts in Mumbai alone will have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings/disputes in any way relating to or concerning the Contest, these terms and conditions or any rights, duties, obligations or liabilities arising there under to the exclusion of all other courts in India.
- Reliance/BPL and its group companies and agencies will not be liable to any Participant or Participant Winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this Contest or the acceptance or use of the Gratification.
- By participating in this Contest, the participant agrees and undertakes to indemnify and keep Reliance Retail Limited and BPL Limited indemnified at all times from any suit, claim, cost, penalty or damages arising out of participant’s conduct during or in relation to this Contest.
- Participation in Contest by a participant constitutes their permission to Reliance/BPL to use their name, relevant details and/or photographs/ or videos for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice and the participant will not claim or demand at any time any compensation or favour from Reliance /BPL in any manner whatsoever. All documents relating to the participation and/or the content of the entries shall become the exclusive property of Reliance/BPL.
- In addition to these conditions, Conditions of Coupon, Rules of Facebook/Instagram/Twitter are also applicable.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Reliance/BPL reserves its rights to disqualify and/or seek damages from any individual making any such attempts to the full extent permitted by law.
- Participation in Contest is voluntary and without any fee/charge or monetary consideration. Participants are requested to be read, understood, satisfy and agree to these and the terms and conditions of the Contest before participating in the Contest.
- Reliance/BPL shall not be responsible if the Email ID or address and the mobile no. of the Winner is incorrect or if the Winner has not redeemed the Gift.
- Reliance/BPL shall not be responsible for downtime on the mobile network and related services, caused due to technicalities (like failure of equipment, configuration issue, network congestion), or due to decisions/ changes in regulations that are carried out by any statutory/ regulatory authority.
- By participating in this Campaign, Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and waive their right to claim any ambiguity.
- Participants participating in the Contest, voluntarily consent for Reliance/BPL to contact them for any or all promotional activities carried by Reliance/BPL hereafter and would deemed to have been waived the ‘Do not Disturb’ status (“DND”) to receive the message from BPL.
- Reliance/BPL reserves its right to display, publish, announce or refer the details or photograph or name (“Material”) of a Winner under the Contest in any media including print , online , offline, websites and social media platforms as it may deem fit. By participating in the Contest, the Winners hereby unconditionally agree to the same, without any cost to BPL.
- The Participants shall have no right to make any demand or grievance regarding the benefits of Contest and/or the selection process. Decision of Reliance/BPL shall be final and binding on all participants.
- In the event, the Contest or offering of gratification thereunder is termed as void due to introduction of any new legislation or by amendment to the existing legislation or by judicial orders, Reliance / BPL shall not be liable to award any gratification or any compensation in lieu thereof to the Winner/ Participant.